To ensure the quality of the papers that are published in “Electronics” journal, all material submitted to the journal is judged in an objective and fair manner, that is, all papers considered for publication undergo a peer review process. “Electronics” journal support double-blind review model (authors do not know who reviewers are and vice versa). Based on recommendations of at least two experts from the field, Editor-In-Chief makes the final decision about the acceptance of the paper.
The reviewer recommendation may be:
- - Accept (the paper should be published as is),
- - Accept with Minor Revisions (paper should be accepted after minor revisions are made which are checked by the Editor),
- - Accept with Major Revisions (it is necessary to make major revisions of the paper and paper should be reviewed again),
- - Reject (paper cannot be published in its current form due to the lack of originality, poor quality of writing, questionable technical soundness of the paper and/or low relevance to the readership; authors should make significant changes of the paper in order to be considered for publication in the future),
- - Strong Reject (paper contains elements of the academic dishonesty such as plagiarism and should not be considered for the publication in the future).
The manuscript is to be submitted via the online submission system. It must be formatted in accordance to the Instructions for Authors template.
Upon the manuscript acceptance, the author will receive detailed instructions for preparing the work for printing.
Download Instruction for Authors (Microsoft Word template).
Note: Authors should note that proofs are not supplied prior to publication and ensure that the paper submitted is complete and in its final form.