Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Cover letter.
- All submitted files are PDFs with maximum size up to 8 MB each.
- During submission process all contributors of the paper will be registered in our online submission system. After review process is initialized, changing of the author list will not be possible without permission of the Editor.
- Any identifying information, including author names and affiliations are removed. File names and document properties are also anonymized.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All authors listed on the paper have reviewed and approved the manuscript in its current form and are aware that it has been submitted to the Journal Electronics.
- Any figures, tables or illustrations are either original, or have the necessary permission from the original author/publisher. Appropriate attribution or credit lines are included in your submission for reproduced figures, tables or illustrations.
- Any conflict of interest and/or financial support received must be declared upon submission.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.